Welcome to the first edition of our "data updates" newsletter, where, each month, we'll highlight the new data sources added to our platform by our research team.
During May, our team has been working hard to ship new datasets to help you navigate 2023, where hot topics like inflation, nearshoring, and banking continue to be at analysts' and companies' top of mind.
If you have a subscription with us, you can query the data directly by clicking the links below; otherwise, contact our sales team to set up your account.
Top Picks 🔥
Extract bi-weekly inflation forecasts from Mexico's top research firms.
We've cleaned, parsed, and structured every single survey since 2016 to help you understand the experts' consensus on where price increases might be headed in the near future; and where economists might have missed in the past.
Ever wonder which economic sectors are receiving the most funding or which industries are the riskiest bet...well, now you can access our monthly database that tracks corporate loan portfolios across 120 industries in Mexico.
Nearshoring is the hottest topic in Mexico right now.
Stay ahead of the curve by tracking which countries are betting on the Mexican market and in which industries.
Is the Mexican foreign equities market going hot? Are trades in the Mexican stock exchange on a downward trend?
Tracking the monthly performance of Mexico's largest stock exchange has never been easier!
Here you can find all datasets added during the month. As always, if you have a data suggestion in mind for our platform, feel free to submit a request.
- Consumer Price Index (CPI) by Expenditure Category and State - Monthly
- Consumer Price Index (CPI) by Expenditure Category and State - Bi-weekly
- Monthly Indicator of Industrial Activity (IMAI)
- Gross Domestic Product by State
- Emissions and Transfer of Pollutants by State
- Merchandise Trade Balance of Mexico, by Adjustment Type
- Commercial Banks, Loan Portfolio by State [Aggregate / Quarterly]
- Commercial Banks, Loan Portfolio Breakdown [Aggregate / Quarterly]
- Commercial Banks, Loan Portfolio Summary [Aggregate / Monthly]
📈 Financial Markets
🏢 Public Sector
If you have any questions regarding the data, please submit a request, and we'll be happy to help.
In case you're not subscribed to our data services and wish to talk about how we can help, please get in touch!
You are receiving this email because you've been in touch with us through one of our sign-up forms. If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, you can do so on the link below.